Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holy Crowds...

Well, we had to return one thing already. Holy Crowds...I don't usually have to go out this time of year. WOW! That is why I shop early! I almost think it was worse than black friday. I just sat in the car while Josh ran in to return it. It was something from Best Buy...not my store of choice to go into. Give me a craft or fabric store anyday!

I got a Christmas card from California today! THANKS SHELL! I am bad...I sent them to our immediate family only this year.
Oh...AND....drum roll please.....



I got a Maddy Moo bag that was ordered on SEPTEMBER 27. A week shy of 3 months! NOT BAD....{rolling eyes, followed by a severe twitch} It's that same twitch that Scrap In A Snap gave me...odd....I thought I got rid of that problem.

Just sitting back waiting for all my online orders to start rolling in. The paper is ready to begin wrapping. Poor boys...they wonder why they have no gifts under the tree yet. It's because Mommy did a bunch of online order and I am still waiting for them to arrive! What a great way to shop. I just might continue this online shopping thing. I thought I might miss the actual hands on shopping experience. But after today, NOPE! Black Friday is my one an only time to brave the crowds.

Off to plan out our evening. We have family arriving from out of state today. Funeral Monday. Thanks for the well wishes at this difficult time too! It means a lot to know I have such great friends!

No comments: