Tuesday, December 5, 2006

So tired...

I can't believe how tired I am. I just love this time of year and I don't feel so good and it is making me mad! We got some snow last night! YIPEE!!! I LOVE SNOW! I can't imagine what it would be like to have Christmas without the cold and the snow. To each his own...

I will try to get a picture of it for all my WARM climate friends!!
Speaking of friends...I need a favor. It's postcard time at our school. We need postcards from all 50 states. Plus any other part of the world. SHELL!! WENDY!!

Send them to:
Lincoln Elementary School
TEAM 111 Zander Stiverson
746 N Maple Grove
Hudson, MI 49247

I will email you all privately too about this just incase you don't read this boring blog for awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check your blog every day I will have you know. If I didn't sit at work all day with nothing to do, I wouldn't have time to post much either.
I am with you girl on being tired!!
Bring on the Holidays!!

I would be glad to send off a post card.