Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Uglydolls.com

Oh my! This are the best! I love unique items like this! Josh is on the other computer right now ordering for our youngest. He saw them while I was peeking at the website and starts, "oh Mommy, I want that pink one!"
www.uglydolls.com

Yes, Pink! My youngest son's favorite color is PINK! Maybe it's because he attends daycare with 5 other girls? Who knows. It really doesn't matter to me. Real men can wear pink!

We were just out shopping tonight at Target and spent over 5 minutes in the toy aisle trying to convince William that he can't buy any toys right now because it's Christmas Time! I have no one to blame but myself. We don't go out very often and when we do, I usually let the boys get something small. Not a good thing to have started.

Off to watch Biggest Loser! Love that show!

No comments: