Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Merry Christmas!



I was just playing around today with my LifeTimez. I really wanted to get some holiday cards done! I did a super fast photo shoot with the boys today just to get some pictures that I could use for our Christmas cards. Then I got the idea after I sent out for 40 prints of my favorite photo, that I would create a card front with LT. So now I am torn as to whether I should just put the photo in the card or just send out store bought cards with the photo enclosed as I planned. I will load the photo that I chose for my cards later. It is on my desktop. It's more or less the card because I PS'd it with a title and siggy. UGH....Decision, decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest kids EVER! They must have great family genes...LOL. Love you, Aunt Amy