Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another successful ElisaLou

I had a party on Saturday with old dear friend, Laurie Cross. She was my upline when I was with SIAS. I hadn't seen her in a few years but still keep in contact with her on occassion. She wanted to have an eLisaLou party for me. She did well. Had just over $500 in sales. Got her two half off items and the free hostess only bag. Plus I got a booking for 4-14-07. She is going to start selling for Elisa now too. She is going to go down into Toledo area.

I am really tired today. I have been working on my TLC Artist's Choice layouts today and I don't have any pictures for the page so I stopped. It's about an 8" circle frame that I need a photo for...I am guessing I will need an 8x10 picture but haven't figure out what one I want to use plus I will need to get one printed. Hey....duh....good excuse to try out my new printer!! {smacking my forehead}

I have another eLisaLou party on Tuesday night. Plus I have a few single orders from people...I am hoping I will have enough single orders to count it as a show and do a mystery drawing for the hostess bag. So for those of you who read my blog, and have been thinking about getting one...NOW is the time! I will do a drawing and you just might win the hostess only bag! Or a chance to get it for only $15! What a Deal!!!

I will wait until Wednesday to close the show. I have DZ's order, plus 3 other peoples. So let me know if you want in on the show!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I want in on the show. I want a messanger bag. I'll e-mail ya an let you know the details. thanks for letting us in on the deals.