Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Choices

I am trying to figure out which Bag to take with me to Florida. I don't want to get down there and wish I had brought one that I didn't. Plus, how can I pick which one to leave behind without one feeling jealous! LOL See, I adore this bags as if they were my children. I am thinking the large bucket but then again it might be nice to have the boxy tote.

ok...I will take the boxy tote to keep my games, books, snacks in. I will take the Large bucket as my purse. And then maybe my MaryBeth to use at Disney...oh that reminds me...need to pack extra business cards! You know someone is bound to ask me about one of my bags!!! They always do! And I would not expect anything less.

Plus I have to take my laptop cover. I plan on taking my laptop to work on digital layouts on the way down. I can't get internet but I can atleast keep busy with digital scrapbooking! And of course spider solitare.

Off to pack some more! TOO MANY CHOICES...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a fantastic time all of you - and remind Zander that he owes me a postcard or 5 *LOL*

Jan said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Terry said...

Seriously, you need to give some of those business cards out..because i have a feeling you're going to love on style or enough so much you're going to need to get more in additional colorways!! Have a grand time!