Saturday, March 24, 2007

WINNERS

The winners of the Mystery Hostess Party for ElisaLou are: (As picked by my boys)



Cathy P: Hostess only bag

Wendy M: 50% off bag

Jan P: 50% off bag



Congrats. I submitted the order this morning...Guess what the hold up was...ME. I COULD NOT PICK A FABRIC. Seriously. I have worked at for a week and got it down to 4 choices. I finally bit the bullet and went with Retro Red with Red Houndstooth on a Lily. I do not own a Lily of my own yet so I wanted one to show. But I wanted it to be a super knock you over bag...so I could sell, sell, sell those Lily bags! And I wanted it in a non-popular fabric. One that no one had ordered yet.



Now the only probably is that I have fallen in love with the 3 other fabric combos that I picked out but have to save my money for the upcoming vacation. So once I get back, I will start saving again for another bag. This is a horrible job to have. I spend more than I make! LOL

Beach Umbrella Stipe is GONE. I have no clue if those bags just ordered in that print will be made or not. I will be intouch with those who this will affect. So if you ordered a bag with that print...start thinking about a back up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me look at the fabric this weekend. I have about 3-4 orders to place after vacation also.

Jan said...

WHOOO!! THANK YOU!!! I'm excited about my 50% off bag! I'll start thinking about what I want! : )