Thursday, March 22, 2007

High school musical


Well, I just sat through the most painful 2.5 hours of my life to date, I think. My oldest son, MIL, Cousin, and her daughter all went to our local high school play tonight. My ears just might be bleeding internally. I am sure that it must be a very difficult task to put on a musical when you have no strong vocals. I felt so bad for some of these kids. We have always had one or two kids that really could act, sing, dance. But...that's all I can say. I am going to listen to my mothers advice and say nothing...

They sure were all it in it together. But I won't say what they were in! LOL

Off to rest my ears.

Oh...have to add a funny that my son made as we got in the car. Mind you, none of us had made any comment about the play at this point, Good Or Bad. Man, Mommy, those kids sounded like sick cats and dogs! LOL I thought I was going to loose it. I looked at my MIL and we bothed laughed out loud. It was so funny! I am still chuckling about it as I type this. Zander, you crack me up sometimes! That's what I love about you son, don't ever change! Amy Jo...remember when he said that to us up north?! LOL QUOTE: That's what I love about you, don't ever change! UNQUOTE

I honestly have the best life. My kids both have the best sense of humor. I can't figure out where they get it from???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, you have the best kids ever. How lucky you are!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG been there done that *LOL*