Sunday, March 4, 2007

My new ElisaLou!

This is MINE!!! It's a MaryJane (now called Mary Beth) Done in French Wallpaper Mustard Exterior with Oxford Stripe Okra Interior sporting a single wide handle with Satin Ribbon tie. Can you believe some guy had the nerve to tell her that she was copying his bags and told her he wanted her to change the name. Idiot. This is Becky's bag. It's a Lily with longer handle. Done in Buttercup exterior and umbrella stripe interior. This one is for Libby. It's the Large Bucket in Pink Melrose exterior with pink cord. interior. I have a party on Wednesday in the Teacher's Lounge. I have had a couple of the parents ask if they can show up. SURE! I have a shipment coming in the mail and will post pictures upon arrival!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your bag. Can't wait to borrow it sometime:)

Jan said...

Those bags are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I sooo need one!