Monday, March 26, 2007

Sick and wrong

Ok, I must confess. One of my most favorite things to do it look at the layouts on TwoPeas. I have a favorite pea over there named DebbieT. I admire her work as much as I do Krystal Hartley. So as I was browsing thru 2peas this morning...I find this layout. To really understand the layout you have to read the writing. YES, This is a fried Guinea Pig. WTF? That is sooo wrong. As some of you may recall, I kept our classroom Guinea Pig over Christmas break and just fell in love with him. His name is Triple E. So I am almost sick to my stomach over this. I can't even imagine how anyone could ever and I do mean EVER, eat a guinea pig. I was talking to my son about it today and we decide it is probably the same with us eating cow for those from India . But still...come one...I sure hope this was the appetizer. Otherwise, it's not much meat! LOL GROSS...

3 comments:

Jan said...

Gag me with a spoon! LOL!

Anonymous said...

oh no - you don't like it?? So now what am I going to cook when you come to stay *rofl*

Elizabeth Terry said...

Yeah...unfortunately Pierre has a new guilty pleasure and watching Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel...he just ate this same 'delicacy' last week in Ecquador along with ants and grubs. Definitely gross on our part..but i'm sure others have issues with us eating something as simple as butter.