Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WOW...

Were did the time go??? I haven't posted since the 7th? BAD ME!

Things got crazy around here all of the sudden. I got that darn new computer and it has taken over my life trying to re download all the crap that needs to go on it. Then we had issues with the printer not being compatible to vista. So we had to send that one back and we ended up buying one from staples. We got the HP photosmart D7360. I haven't printed anything off it yet so I hope that one works. Josh said he tried it and it did. It has 6 ink cart. inside? I have no clue if that will be a good thing or a bad thing? Anyone else have a history with 5 color inks and a black? What's your thoughts?

Off to update my POTD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, I was wondering where you went! I have the HP Photosmart 3310 All-in-One (bought it to print Maddy Moo brochures, of all things!). LOVE IT! Obviously you have a Staples near you, which is good. Buy the HP multi-pack of ink ($35.99 here), which includes black and each color, PLUS 150 sheets of HP 4x6 photo paper! Then when you take the empty cartridges back, they give you $3 coupon for each cartridge, and you can use up to 3 of those coupons per visit. Nice! That's my bargain-hunter tip for the day.

Wendy said...

I have a HP Photosmart too, not sure of the number, I have had it since Nov. I love it, I use it wireless too, which makes it great.

I have only had to replace the yellow cartridge at less than $10 at Walmart.

My laptop is messed up again, may have to just break down and buy a new one

Anonymous said...

both my printers (HP) use individual cartridges and I love it. It is costing me way less in the long run. I find I go through 2 particular colours more than the other 3 (the dark pink and dark blue) so I buy extra's of those and then buy the ink pack (all colours) which is the best deal and comes with a bunch of 4x6 photo paper!

Jan said...

hey! Enjoy your new printer! I need one so bad. Let me know if you really like it!