Thursday, March 1, 2007

March Challenge for my friends

Ok Friends, Here is the challenge...I want you to take one photo everyday this month. It can be of anything. You don't have to show me the pictures. This is a personal challenge for all of us. I love taking pictures as many of you know and I am shocked at how few I have taken in 2007. So let's get the cameras out and use them. One photo for the month MUST be of yourself. Someone else may take it but you have to have one photo of yourself.

Who's with me? I will post my photo of the day here. I may not be able to post it everyday, but I will post 31 photos for the month of March. POTD is what we will call them. I am going to use LifeTimez to document mine! Join me!

Leave me a comment if you are playing!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Ok, I'll try it! Did this back in December, and it was tough... but I'm up for another try! : )

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to skip this one, I did December and I still have not scrapped it AARRGGHHH