Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Guess who's going to Disney World!




Wahoo! I just found out today that my baby sister is coming with us to Disney World! This will be her first time ever! I am sooo excited! This is photo of her is from when we were waiting for our nephew Zayden to arrive. We stood in that darn hallway for what seemed like years. We were punchy by the end. I am thrilled that I will be the one to share this with her. We are truly going to have a ball! So happy she's going to be there. Thought I would share a few fun photos of her before Disney and a few when we return. You know darn well that I am going to make her buy a Mickey Hat with ears! Or atleast place one on head for a photo!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

You are a posting fool.

My daughter went for the first time last summer, we got her gold 25th anniversary ears with her name on them. Gotta get the ears!!

I would love to learn how to surf, that looks realy cool.

Happy Birthday to your DH, men are like that they don't need cards and such. Just give them food and you know what (oops) and they are happy. LOL!!!

You have had a busy week, it is time to relax.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, couldn't you have picked any better pictures of me? LOL
I'm so excited for Disney and I will totally wear the ears. I'm probably more excited than Zander and Will:)
Hopefully I can lose a few pounds before Florida and maybe add a little color to my albino skin tone.