Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Some of my latest orders


These two bags are my sisters. I love this cosmetic bag! They are such a great size too. And for only $22! They sure make great gifts! You could fill them with items to make them even more special!
This is MINE!!! I told her to surprise me. I have a few suggestions on what fabrics I liked and this is what she did for me! LOVE IT! My razr will look adorable in this!
This one is for my dear friend and ex secret sister, Wendy! I think she will love it! Now I have to help her pick out fabric for a messenger bag!
Give me shout out if you are interested in owning one of your own!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so excited about my cell bag. I am going to have a hard time picking fabric for my messenger bag.

It is so hard to pick just one.
I would love to have a catalog party for you. Can you hook me up?

RealRach said...

you bet! Just say when! I can forward you some info tonight!

Jan said...

OHHH tell me more... These are adorable!!!!!