Saturday, February 24, 2007

Unfit

Oh my gosh...I am so completely and totally unfit. I thought I was going to die with all the walking we did this weekend. UGH...I have huge blisters on each foot and a sore on my heal. AAHHH....

I just want Shell to know that as of this weekend, I promise to make an effort to MOVE more! Oh my goodness....We had to walk about 6 blocks to catch a bus then we walked the whole area at McCormick Place from one end to the other on several several occasions in one day. Plus we walked to every place we went for dinner in the evenings...again...UGH....and OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHHH. My whole body aches. UNFIT...Sad, but true.

Wendy, I move the slide.com thingie so you could tell when posted a new entry! LOL

Jan, Hope you are feeling better.

Debbie, didn't get your email until I was HOME from Chicago...sorry I never called.

And to my MM friends...I have to assume without having read any emails...that NO ONE has heard a thing? SAD....

To my shins, knees, hips, butt, back, and feet...I promise to take better care of you in the months ahead. I will not allow you the chance to feel such pain again. I will move more! I will not be UNFIT any more. I will make an effort to be FIT!

Off to pack for my next trip! Kalahari water park, here we come!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you are so sore. Get some rest!!!

Enjoy your next trip! A water park at this time of year sounds fabulous!!!