Saturday, February 17, 2007

Winter items

So I was watching Josh run the snow blower today and decided to slip my boots on and just go see what I could see. Here are somethings I saw:
Dripping icicles hanging off the eaves.Boy, one could get seriously dizzy watching this thing go round. It's been so cold here that we have to keep the furnace running all the time. Thank goodness for the budget plan.Snow Chunks...HATE 'EM. They stick to the wheel wells and you can hear the tires rubbing against them at times. I always kick them off and Josh yells at me. "Don't do that. You might break the plastic part." Why are cars made of plastic? And since they are, why do they cost more now? hmm....

I saw this really cute kid laying out in the snow! At least all the snow was WHITE in the area he was laying! The dogs hadn't been in that area yet!! Love his hat! GO LIONS! We really are over due for win you know. This next year has to prove to be "the" year for the Detroit Lions. RIGHT? Well, I need to get my things ready for the play! I am really excited about it! I can't wait to see how well the public enjoys the event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the Oscar goes to..... Rach!! I can't wait to see pics of your play!

As to your weather - ugh- you can keep it. It was 80 here yesterday - short skirts and t-shirts were the order of the day!

Jan said...

BRRRRR... that's all I'm thinking! LOL!