Saturday, February 10, 2007

Volunteer

I can remember when I was a kid that I always said when I was an adult I would give as much of my time as I could. Well, I am living up to that statement. I just added up my hours yesterday at the school and I had 90.25 hours of volunteer time for the year when I walked out the door yesterday.


It is such a great feeling to be able to give to the school in such a way. We just had our 100th day of school yesterday too. So I was thinking I almost average an hour a day. Thinking of it that way doesn't make that number seem as high to me but I do have a real job too! I usually get 16 hours a week at work plus my two side jobs. (TLC & ElisaLou) and there's the photography thrown in there at some point too.


My feathers are a little fuller today! I am very proud of myself! Off to take William shopping. The poor child had major high waters going on right now. Poor kid is so tiny that he still fits into a 3T at age 4 1/2 but he has grown taller over the last few months and they look ridiculous on him! Oh to have that problem! LOL


No comments: