Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Runway sample




I wanted to play a little with the new RunWay line. It seems a little girly so I tried to show you can use it for boys. These pictures are from the field trip this year to Sauders Village. I was going to use some of the ribbon too but just couldn't bring myself to open it! I have a terrible weakness for ribbon. I love it but I hate to use because it's not cheap. So I didn't open a pack of our TLC ribbon yet. Love it but figure if I can sell it, I will! I am terrible. It killed me to use this kit.
I covered the chip stars with paper. Not sure I did it right. I just used scissors, I think an exacto knife would be better but I don't own one?! Can you believe that?
I am hoping to get another layout done tomorrow. I just booked a weekend retreat for end of April (national scrapbook weekend crop- a week early) I have an expo the first weekend in May and the second weekend in May. Both are at the Novi Expo Center. One is a rubber stamp show...huge mistake, I am sure. And the other is the Mega Meet. Which is always a good show.
So I want to have some samples done up.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love your layouts!!!!