Friday, February 16, 2007

Dress rehersal

My Mother In Law made all the Shields that are hanging around the room. She painted each one by hand and each one is different. Cut dowels, stained them, drilled holes for hanging. I sat and put the cording thru each dowel hole. The pictures probably don't do them justice. They are truly amazing.


This shows some of the decor.



This is the "head table". This is the Queen's table. The HC stands for House Of Carnige. Carnige is the name of the founder of our Library. This is a fundraising event for our Library. So most of the names in the play revolve around things in our town.



We have a bag pipe player coming in for tomorow night. He was there tonight warming up the pipes. I just love listening to bag pipes. I can't wait for tomorrow night! It is going to be sooo fun! We have 106 people registered! At $30/head! YEAH! We are hoping to make this the most profitable fundraiser ever! It makes me proud to be apart of something so giving. My MIL & FIL have put a ton of time, energy, money into this event. And it is so awesome that we are all doing it together! We just added my oldest son as a cast member. He is going to play the black knight. He will introduce the Queen and dismiss the "killer" once we solve the crime! He is so excited to be apart of this event too. He has been asking for past week to please get a part in it. So we figured out something for him to do to make him happy. I am so proud of him for wanting to be a part of this too. I just hope he will follow thru with it once he sees ALL the guests! 212 eyes all on him?! And he will be the first person to speak!

No comments: