Thursday, February 1, 2007

So long January!!


YEAH!!! It's over! I HATE THAT MONTH WITH A PASSION. So glad it's done and gone!


So...my Grand Opening Show was a huge hit! I had 9 orders come in. Got 3 bookings off of it too! Sold almost $600! SUCCESS! Have I mentioned how happy I am with this new business venture? I LOVE ELISA LOU BAGS!



I have a book party out right now. Not sure how well it will do but it's getting the product into the hands of those who might not have seen it otherwise! So all exposure is good!

I am supposed to be getting ready for my weekend retreat. I have most of my TLC Stuff packed up already. I just need to make some signs and sort my Scrapbook Girl stuff that came today. Plus get stuff ready for ElisaLou. I am going to take my bags and just have the fabrics there for those who might want to look! It's women and purses...how could they not want to LOOK?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good Luck with everything this weekend.
Happy February!!!