Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Belated B-Day JOSH


We went a place called Margaritaville for dinner while at Kalahari. The billboard sign said WORLD FAMOUS. I have no clue what they are world famous for but it was enjoyable. Here is another fine example of why I am world's worst wife. I didn't even get DH a card. Man...what's wrong with me? It just seems like it always sneaks up on me. I was gone to Chicago then came home and left for the water park. He says he could careless...but I care. I am a terrible wife.
So I will semi-publicly say, I am sorry and HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY! You are as old as me now!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Terry said...

I'm thinking the 'world famous' could be because it's part of the chain..Jimmy Buffet may or may not own or at least have a stake in it. I'm the worlds worst girlfriend, didnt get Pierre a card either, and actually havent given him part of his gift yet either (his bday was Feb 7th). I was with him when i bought part of the gift and he got to take it with him (new suit pants) but the other part has been sitting where it's been since i bought it (in DECEMBER)..in the living room no less. WTH?!

P's younger than me too..but the same age as the two of you.