Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Keyboard graveyard

Ok...I just sat down to check some stuff on the computer before I head out to Chicago. Oh my gosh...you would not believe all the little things I see buried down inside the key board. Sprinkles from donuts, pieces of shredded cheese, crumbs in general, dust, pop dribbles, dog hair. GROSS...I can't even tell what some of it is?

Am I the only one who has this issue? I let my son eat in here and obviously it doesn't make it all in his mouth. I am sure I am guilty of some of the crumbs too. I have been known to eat a meal or two while working on the computer. I really need a new computer. Just waiting for the money to hit the account from Uncle Sam. I really think we are leaning towards a dell this time around. My mom has one and they really like it. But I have always had gateway and never had a problem really either...what to do, what to do.

Off to drop of the youngest so I can head out. Of course, my poor stomach is in knots. Not sure why? Guess I am a little nervous about leaving for some reason? I haven't had that problem in a long time. odd? Usually I can't wait to leave! LOL

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats on your 100th post. Iam a number person too! Don't let them make fun of you.

I didn't realize you were posting because of the slide show on top. Sorry.

I thought it was a little strange my bag came in a paper bag, I didn't make the connection. LOL

Have a great trip. Congrats on making money with TLC.

We just bought our son a laptop (alienware) pretty good gaming laptop. I just had my Gateway rebuilt, works OK.

I am using my bag for my new camera, it's a little too deep for my razor. Love it !