Friday, February 2, 2007

Brrr...

Wow...It's beginning to look a lot like winter here in Michigan. We are supposed to get actual temps of -2. bbrrr....I bet I sell a lot of long sleeve Tshirts this weekend at the retreat!

So for all you football fans out there, who's your pick?

I have family in Indy so you know who I am going with as my pick. I never ever thought I would say that for a superbowl game. Now...COME ON LIONS! Next year has to be the year. Colts were just as bad or worse than us...and look at them now. So I am still holding to hope. Yes, I am die hard fan. Even when we suck, I still have to go with Detroit. No fair weather fan here! You can thank my Grandpa Bill for that. When you believe in something or someone you have to believe with all of your heart or it's not worth believing. Hence my intense dislike of those buckeyes! LOL Sorry Uncle Bill! That is another thing my Grandpa taught me...Ohio stinks! LOL

Well, I need to run thru my check list one last time to make sure I have everything for this weekend. Then go to the bank to get change/cash. Plus cash my checks from last weekends crop! LOL Oh, and the ElisaLou show and my TLC commission check. That TLC check MIGHT fill my van for the trip...oh wait...maybe not. Gas is back up to $2.19 here. So I don't think it will, darn...Can't buy much with $30 dollars these days. Bummer. 5% of nothing is hard to take! LOL Maybe the new runway products will spark some interest for us?

Have a great weekend all. I don't think I will have internet at this place. I will post an update on Sunday.

This is where I would much rather be right now! Taking the drill on a cruise!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good Luck this weekend. If TLC fails you always have SBG to fall back on for sales!!!
Safe Travels! Hey, is Bev going with you?

RealRach said...

no Bev is not with me this weekend. I believe she is doing her own crop on Saturday Morning. We do start our Expo season in May.