Tuesday, February 6, 2007

MIA

Wow...where did the time go? I was busy all weekend with my retreat and then I had to work monday. Time just got away.


The retreat went well. Sold near $600. But the very best part is that I sold all but 4 ITEMS from my SIAS stash!!! NO JOKE!!! I spread it all out on a table and told them it was 75% off the price marked and made a cheat sheet for them to see what it would cost them and I sold it all but One kit, one paper pack, one pack of frames and journaling boxes. YAHOO! I lost my shirt on it but I had already lost it. So I figure it was better to take a few bucks for something vs. threwing it out or worse yet, still having it taking up room in my house! Didn't sell much in the line of SBG clothing. Surprises me. I got two ladies who are going to do an Elisa Lou party in the spring and summer. So that was worth it too! I was able to move about a dozen QSA kits. So that's a relief. I think I have only 61 left! It will feel so good to get rid of those too! Lesson learned the hard way. Don't buy something just becuase it's on sale. Only buy it if you know you can use it or sell it. I bought at least 10 of each kit way back when and they just didn't sell well for me. Well certain ones did but now I am left with those kits that are so popular.


We had no school on Monday or Today. I got to work yesterday to find out we had a water main break. It did come back on about 45 min later but I had so many cancellations that I got out at 1pm. I was able to get my new glasses yesterday. So that worked out ok!


I have my little cousin today for awhile. I am working this afternoon for the other hygienist. So Josh is going to come home early and be with the kids while I go to work. My mom was going to watch them for me but Josh said he really needs to take some time off. So he's coming home. He is not going to happy with me, either. I let our outside cat in last night. It was just too cold. I didn't have the heart to leave him out. Josh built him a nice insulated house but still...-20 wind chill is too cold for anyone.


So he will just have to deal with it. Once the temps go back up a little I will put him back out. The cat has this problem with not using the litter box. He makes anything his toilet so we had to put him out. But I just couldn't leave him outside. I still love him and couldn't just see him be so cold. I just pray he uses the litter box today. Good ole' Charlie Bucket. He's just confused.

No comments: