Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Papa Bill

Hard to believe it's yet another day that makes the pain of losing you even more painful. Today is/was your birthday. We would have been eating cake and singing to you tonight. I know you would have gone to Skip's for a drink and played Keno. I bet you would have had a grilled ham and cheese for lunch today. So many memories, each one makes me smile! It was always the little things with you. You tought us all the lessons of life. I have lived by your words. I will continue to honor you by being the best person I can be and always giving from my heart. This is one of last trips we took while visiting in florida in 2005. You took us on this really long trip just so that the boys could see alligators. You always wanted to make them happy. And boy did you ever this day. This is just one of many we saw on our trip. God Bless You and thanks for the memories and life lessons. LOVE YOU FOREVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe that it has been a year already. In one aspect it seems like forever ago, but then again based on my heartache it still feels like it was yesterday. I don't think I'll ever be able to explain what a magnificent man Grandpa Bill was and how he affected my life and still continues to affect my life. I love you Grandpa and miss you so terribly.