Sunday, January 7, 2007

Prices on New Elisa Lou

Got a few of the prices for the new stuff.

Cellphone pouch $15 SIZE: Custom made to order
Coin pouch $10 SIZE: 4x4
Cosmetic bag $22 SIZE: 7x9

I will be submitting an order by mid-week. If anyone wants anything, let me know! I have Amy Jo down for a Cosmetic bag and sidekick pouch. Sarah a Lily and cosmetic bag. Me, one of each new item to have to show! (gotta love that excuse!) Let's make this a virtual party! If we get enough orders to make $200, I will do a drawing for the Half off item! And if sales reach $250, I will draw for the hostess only bag at a price of only $15 to the winner. Or free if sales reach $500! Half off items for every $200 in sales too with me. So happy shopping!
Email me directly with your orders! I am also having my Grand Opening Show on 1-30-07 so you could always order then and still qualify for the bonus' at that show!

EDITED: I am up to $166 in sales at the moment. Need $34 more to have the drawing! Let me know! There are only 4 people in on the drawing...the odds are good for winning the half off item!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rach,
I would love to order a Cell Phone holder, but I dont have your e-mail.
Mine is scrapinwfriends@aol.com

Thanks
Wendy Myers