Sunday, January 28, 2007

CPR

Need to do my bi-yearly update on Monday night. So won't be around. Nothing like working all day and then doing 4 hours of class. UGH...

I have my ElisaLou Grand Opening Show on tuesday night! Looking forward to it. Sent out over 75 postcards but have only heard from a dozen or so. Not many can make it and now we are getting all this snow. Should be fun either way! Those that are coming are really excited about it. Got one person at the crop yesterday who was really interested in ordering and one who wants me to come back and do a party for her. So things are taking off again for me.

I have weekend retreat this weekend for TLC. I am going to mix things up a bit. Going with a BOGO SALE. Tried the 50% off and didn't work so going to see if Buy one get one Free works! Same price just different view. The word FREE usually gets 'em. I am just at a loss as to what to do to sell some of this stuff.

No comments: