Monday, January 15, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

Oh man, I should have never typed that...I will have that running through my head for the next day and a half...crud....


Anyways, we sure got some of it today. Woke up to no power and a cold house. So off to work I go with no shower and a pony tail! Got there an hour early because I wasn't sure how long it would take. Ugh...could have slept longer. Better early than late.


Power is obviously back on and the house is warming up. Still no shower, hair out of pony tail, but larger than life! Read thru my 83 emails...none of them were confirming Maddy Moo refunds though. SHOCKER! OK, not really but my sarcasms always gets the best of me. However!!! I have a super cool thing to share with you...

This is the new Hostess Only Bag for this quarter!!! WAHOO!! I know you want one!! CALL ME!!! See my business card at the bottom of my blog! Super easy to get one! I can give you all the details when you ask me!

I can't wait to show this girl off at my Grand Opening Show on the 30th of this month! I will be mailing out 75 postcards tomorrow for it! My sister keeps sending me emails with addresses of those who see her purses and now want one of their own! GOOD GIRL AMY JO! Keep selling those purses for me! Love ya! And I will keep you supplied with all the good things in life! Elisa Lou Bags, of course. Shell, how dare you think otherwise! LOL You know me better than that...

I feel like doing a contest...Guess the correct date for my Maddy Moo refunds and you win! Closest to the date wins. Post your guesses here. AND NO....INFINITY DOESN'T COUNT! Nor does flying pigs or any other non-winged animal that flies. I want a real guess. Come on...play along. It'll be fun!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

How about February 14th.

Then you can tell them where you want your Valentines KISS.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I'm going to say the day after never!! No seriously, I'm going to guess March 1, 2007.

You're welcome on the bags. Actually, I should be saying "Thanks" to you for getting involved with Elisa Lou in the first place. You have changed my life! What a great sister you are:)

Anonymous said...

how about infinity plus ONE!

And my real guess is never, cos I think they are out of money.