Tuesday, January 16, 2007

View out my window

Here is a view out of my bedroom window. The sun came out today but never got above 23. So nothing melted. But oh what a sight when the sun hit that ice. Breathtaking...
I had my one on one call with MM tonight. They said a check will be sent out tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it. And even if it does show up...how high will it bounce?! I am owed $361.91! LOL Posted that for you Shell! ( I mentioned it a few times on the phone! LOL ) Just don't want them to forget. And they had the nerve to ask me about returning those dud bags they sent. They will get them when I get my check and it clears. Not before. Plus I am still waiting on one checkbook cover to be returned. They wanted to know why I was returning the checkbook covers. Why would anyone want a check book cover with no bag to put it in?! That is why I am returning them.
POOF...Be gone!

No comments: