Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Cut is the answer

Well, I did it. This is a terrible quality picture. Shooting in the bathroom mirror is tough to do by yourself. I got probably 5 inches cut off. And the grey is gone for a short while! LOL Damn Maddy Moo giving me all that grey.

I really like it. I may go shorter later. Need to test run this length for awhile. It's so relaxing getting my hair done. Swapped the cut & color for an ElisaLou Messenger bag and thru in a MM Brianna with monogram! That got me this one free and possible half off my next one! LOL It's good to barter services.

Well, off to figure out dinner. Hoping to have dinner at the in-laws tomorrow as it is Abby's Birthday. Got her an ElisaLou laptop cover. So...do you see a theme here?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach,

I love it, it looks GREAT!!!

I love the new DO Dad bag.
Must have one.

Happy New Year
Wendy

Anonymous said...

love, love love the haircut! Very cute!!