Friday, January 5, 2007

Fluoride Lady

Well, I was asked by the school nurse today if I could take over the fluoride program at our school on Wednesdays. It will mean getting ready and dispensing Fl2 to the entire elementary school children. She first just ask me to take over for the month of February while she is gone. Then the secretary started laughing and said tell her the whole story. The whole story was that she want me to take over the job forever. It's just volunteer work so do you still call it a job?! LOL Or would it become a position?! Whatever...it's one more thing to add to my list. And of course, I said yes. Remember, I have a hard time saying NO.

Shoot...that was one of my resolutions. Use the word NO more often. Have you guessed one of my other resolutions???
1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Who ever guesses first will get a special something from me. First to post the answer here wins!!!

No comments: