Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bathing suit hunt

I hate this more than any other thing...ok....well, pretty close to it. I bought one off EBay. I have yet to try it on. SCARED. What was I thinking? It's brand new with tags. But WILL IT FIT? I am so cooooollllldddd right now that I don't even want to try it on. But we are going to the Kalahari water park in feb. down in Sandusky, OH. Plus Florida in April.
Which reminds me, Amy Jo, are you joining us?

Long day. So cold here. I have the heat at 74 degrees and I am still cold.

Booked a party for Elisa Lou tonight. An old dear friend, Laurie Cross, from my days with SIAS is going to have one. She is so excited. I think we are going to do it Feb. 11 or 12. So that will be a good excuse for the ladies to buy themselves a nice VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT!

Brrrr....off to cover up again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well once you have tried it on, take a pic and then post it please... I want to see this new cozzy! And now you can come swimming with me :-D

RealRach said...

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLEEPING MIND?

I would rather kiss a snake.

Wendy said...

Why don't you go first Shell as an incentive to Rachel. LOL

I hate buying bathing suits, but it sounds like you will have some fun in Feb. Hope it fits!!