Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday

Just another saturday. Not much happening. I have my nephew overnight tonight. He hates me so this is fun! LOL He just cries the whole time. Hopefully Josh will be home soon and can try to get him to sleep. He sees the boys and just wants to play or I will just get him quited down and one of them will talk and it is all over.

Got a couple digital layouts done for Zander's teacher. She asked me to do a couple layouts with the Christmas party pictures for the class scrapbook. So I used LifeTimez for that task. I had to keep it very simple because we have to so many off. I just kept a white background with very few elements. Looks good enough for what they need it for.

Back to the screaming mimi....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

show us a pic of your layout!