Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cosmetics, Coin, Jordyn


Sarah's Cosmetic Bag in Don't be Square with dot bottom.


My Cosmetic bag!! Vines on Red with Denim bottom. LOVE IT!! Place a dollar bill there to show size. It's not huge but still a good size. And it has a nice nylon liner for those little oops that can sometimes happen with make-up. Will just wipe clean. So with this bag, you will need to pick a main body fabric with coordinationg bottom. The liner will just by the black liner.
Check out the seams on the Coin purse. Could those stripes match any better?!! SHE IS AWESOME!! These are roughly 4x4 inches. Come with a zipper. The lime flower one is 5" long. I find it tough to reach the bottom with it being that long. So I want to see them stay 4". Just my opinion!

This is my Jordyn bag to show. Love the fabric combo! It's more of a grab & go bag. Not real big. My sister tell me this is what she affectionately calls a bar bag. It comes with a zipper and exterior pocket. The strap is long but for me, not long enough to wear over my body. Yeah, I know I look very thin in my last photo I posted...but IRL I am much larger! LOL The "girls" make it hard to get much over or around me! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the Jordyn - can you get the strap made longer??

Anonymous said...

oops PS - good luck for tonight - I know you will sell SWAGS o' BAGS!!

:-D

RealRach said...

Yes you can get it longer.