Monday, January 22, 2007

I can't see...

Had my yearly eye exam today and had to do the dilation...I can't see! uuuhhhh....so annoying. I couldn't even pick out new glasses because I couldn't see well enough. Plus the boys were with me and that was not going over well. Will wanted to touch every single pair and Zander wanted to know why he couldn't see well out of the ones he was trying on! Oh man...I just told them I would come back tomorrow when I can see better and didn't have the boys with me.

Gotta go...eyes, burning, very tired, must lay down...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Don't you just love taking kids with you, when you are trying to accomplish something? UGGH

Cool getting new glasses, I have been contemplating it myself. Even thought of getting contacts.

Make sure you post a picture of your new specs when you get them.