Friday, January 19, 2007

It's OVER

I got my refund and I am free of the MM drama. Ahh...

So, who was the closest to the correct date? I think it was Wendy. I will have to go look to be sure but I thought she said valentines day. Yep!! WENDY IS THE WINNER!
I will get in touch with you and tell you what I am going to give you for winning! I think you may be happy with the prize!

Congrats Wendy and thanks to those who played along. And a special thanks to SHELL for getting me into that mess! You really know how to pick em! TEASIN!!! Let me lead you into the next business. EMAIL ELISA NOW!! You won't be sorry and your customers will thank you! Promise.

Happy Friday!!
I have an all day crop tomorrow so I won't be around to post. Darn...I will have to do a double post on sunday to make up for my missed day and to keep me on track for my resolution. I failed one already...exercise...What? I didn't hear you??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that; pardon!*lol*

EXERCISE I am watching you!! ;-)