Thursday, January 18, 2007

I need a good laugh...

I have been sorta down since yesterday and just feeling in a funk so I was trying to think of something happy. The sad part is that I could not really think of anything off the top of my head. Then I was thinking...hmm...sure wish I had some chocolate...Then it hit me.
Funny and Chocolate go hand in hand with this photo!

For those of you who don't know the whole story...this is the super condensed version.
While on our TLC cruise, I climbed into bed with out noticing the nice piece of chocolate they had put on my pillow. Well, I layed there for a short while and dozed off and on. I then was talking to Bev and decided to roll over and she screams at me not to move. I was freaking out wonder what was wrong. It was all down the side of my upper arm and on my back. It was a MESS. It ruined my new Scrapbook Girl Tshirt too! Well, the room servant must have wondered what happened because I got the funniest look from him the next day. I told, "It was chocolate, I swear!" He just laughed.

Bev has the photos of me laying there with all this chocolate up my arm. It really is a super funny story! OK...that makes me laugh and I feel better now! Ahh...good times, good times.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I remember that, sure it was chocolate...................

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!