Wednesday, March 7, 2007

More ElisaLou's

Both of these are my Mom's. Top one is called Fuzzy and has a tan twill inside in the MaryBETH bag. The bottom is the Lily with the longer handle and coin pouch in the Sage Squares with Tan Twill interior again.
This is the Boxy tote in Party Stripe exterior and Party Dot interior.
This is a MaryBETH with single handle in Don't be square with Pink Green polka dot inside and lime ribbon tie closure.
This is the do-dad holder in paperdoll print.

These were a few from my last party. I didn't post all of them because you can see 3 of them below!
I had a party today at the school and sold 21 bags and had $800 in sales with a booking! YEAH ME! The teachers went nuts over the bags! It was so fun to just watch them shop. Kids in a candy store for sure! Glazed eyes and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally saw mom's red "carpet" purse and as much as I hate to admit it...I really like it! We knew that was going to happen.