Sunday, April 8, 2007

HOME

I am home! I am so tired. Had the best time overall. Weather was made to order. 80's + each day. HOT! I am proud to say that I really did NOT get burnt like normal. I was a very good girl and used my SPF 60! I am so prone to burning it's not even funny. I did get some sun though.
I have some pictures to post later. Need to finish weeding thru my 1100+ emails. I am sure they will mostly get deleted. I don't have time/energy to read them all. So if anyone has anything really important that I need to know...email me again!

I got Jan's email about her half off pick and I will address that fabric issue with you directly! I have lots of ideas~!

Ahhh....home sweet home! Oh...i got about 4 digi layouts done for the contest at convention. So I can't share them here! It's a surprise! Although, I don't know why I bothered. I know my hero, Krystal Hartley, will be the final winner. BUT, GOOD FOR HER! I might post a sneak peek if I can find the time!

More later! off to shower and get ready for the big EASTER DINNER!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!

4 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

Geesh, Rach! I feel so special when I read the nice things you say about me. I'll just come to your blog when I'm feeling down. :)

Hey, I changed my blog to blogspot, too. I promise I added you to my "inspired by" list long before I read the sweet hero worship comments here. I love your work! You are one of the people I think of when I design...I say, "is this something Rachel would like/use?" I guess you're kind of like my muse. So, in a way, you can kind of take credit for some of my work. :)

Wendy said...

Looks like you had a great time, glad you are home safe and unburned.
We are hoping to go to Disneyworld this summer. Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

welcome home *-hugs*

Missed YA!

Anonymous said...

What a blast! I'm so glad I got to experience Disney with you and the kids. If only we could have brought some of that sunshine home with us!!