Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Elisa Lou








So...is this just the cutest thing you have ever seen?! My dear friend, hero, Krystal Hartley made this template for me to upload my ElisaLou bags. I love it! I am now able to load twice as many bags at one time! YEAH! Why I never thought of this is beyond me. That's is why I say she is my hero. She saves me more times than I care to admit. I am so glad I color my hair blonde so I have an excuse for my DUH MOMENTS.
Also, take a peek at my REAL SLIDE...I added some photos of the autograph books I made for the kids with LT and TLC Pocket books. I covered them with contact paper so the design wouldn't get ruined if it got wet at the park. So that is the glare you see in the photos. The characters went crazy over the albums! Pinochio was playing it like an accordian and Stitch put it on his head. Each one of them let the album fall open and would fold it up and do it again. It was great! And I think they turned out cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm excuse me! Less of the blonde jokes! The REAL blondes are not the dumb ones - its the dyed ones - so there ;-p

*LOL* ... also you should print those - obviously done in LT pages - as your catalog... looks cool!

Elizabeth Terry said...

Love your LifeTimez templates...go Krystal..you rock!

Rach..loving the ElisaLou Bags..let me know as you're placing your next order, because i really think I need one..and a cell phone holder..now that I dont have the cumbersom blackberry, I can get a cute stylish one (love the SBG one..but it needs a bit more color!!)