Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stress

I am just a tad stressed right now. I have so much to do and no time to do it. I am taking all my inventory with me to work today so that during lunch hour I can sit in my van and pack my baskets for the crop. I take it all in the container that I showcase them in so I am not packing unpacking...just loading and unloading. One less step! Well, I have had it all packed away since I didn't have any TLC events since last Nov. So now I need to get back into the groove.

I need more hours in a day.

And less people breathing down my neck about certain things. I promise...the bags are being worked on. It takes time. And I sent her 4 party order in about 3 weeks. So she is terribly overloaded at the moment. This is NOT the norm. Promise. The bags will be worth the wait.

So if any of my family/friends here who are waiting...Keep your eye on the pie! It will be coming and you will forget that it was a week late!

No comments: