Sunday, April 22, 2007

Brothers

I worked this up as 8 x 10 base for a picture frame. I had a picture frame that I bought on clearance a while ago just sitting on my pew bench and was told to do something with it! LOL We've been house cleaning. Anyways, I got a newsletter from Scrapgirls and they had a tutorial there for making 8x10 frames(layouts) for actual frames. So I sat my butt down and figured it out. I use my PSCS2 program with the LifeTimez elements. But you could easily do this in LT as well. As long as you allow for the 1" cut off at the top and the .5" difference on the sides. I just printed it off at home and stuck it the frame. I will post a picture of the actual frame later. It's so NICE here today, I am heading outside NOW!


1 comment:

Jan said...

That is sooo cute!!!! May have to scraplift!