Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Make n Takes

I have been cutting Make N Takes all day it seems. I only need to cut 27 more. But the problem is I am running out of supplies that coordinate well together. We are doing coasters. We are going to let them make two coasters out of our papers and add a sprinkle to it. Trying to figure out something that will use up the dreaded sprinkles. I seem to have a bunch STILL in my inventory and want to move them.

If I ever find the time, I will try to post a photo. It's nothing spectacular but it's free! And it gets them using our products. Plus it will allow us to tell 250 croppers about the awesome opportunity that TLC is offering right now with the Limited Edition Hybrid Starter Kit!

Did I mention it's only $90 for $375 worth of products??!!! If anyone remotely likes to scrapbook...this is the deal of the century. And you only have until May 31, 2007 to make it happen. When it's gone, it's gone.

No comments: