Sunday, April 15, 2007

Freaky Thing

Ok...My youngest has a couple pair of tennis shoes that light up when you walk. We have a Shoe tray that we put our shoes/boots on in the winter by the front door. Both pairs are sitting in this tray. One day last week I was standing near this tray waiting for Will to get his shoes on and I saw one of them light up. No one was near it. I asked William if he saw it...he said yeah. "why did it light up?" I answered, "I don't know." I never gave it another thought.

Today I was walking thru the french doors by which this tray of shoes sits. And it happened again. This time...two different ones did it. I told Josh and he said it was the vibration of me walking past that did it. So to prove him correct, I tried it on several times. Nothing. Even Zander got up and started jumping up and down right next to them to make them do it to prove that Daddy was right. NOTHING.

Then I was upstairs and one the toys that "plays music" goes off. No one was in the room. I haven't had the heart to tell Josh what happened with this toy. He might think I am going loco on him. But I have to wonder...

I have been having some very odd dreams lately also. I will not share what these are about for fear of freaking myself out again. But let me just say, I have to wonder if it isn't God's way of telling me what I want to know.

So with that... I am heading upstairs to go to bed. Up the long dark stairs and down the long dark hall.

No comments: