Monday, April 9, 2007

Elisa Lou Bags

This is a Large Bucket in Party Stripe ext. and Party Dot int. This is a Mary Beth in Daisy delight ext. and Party Dot int.
This is a Lily in Kleo Hinz ext and black disco dot int.
This is a Boxy tote in Lime Stripe ext. and Lime Daisy int. and matching do-dad pouch in reverse.
This is a Mary Beth (single handle) in Daisy Dreams ext. and Black disco dot int.
These are bags from a party that held at the school in the teachers lounge. I have lots of other bags to post but we all know there is a limit on uploads with blogger. grrr.... So you will be able to enjoy these for awhile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those bags are SO cute! Can you hook me up with info! I wanna! :D

RealRach said...

Hi Jessica. I don't know how to get a hold of you! LOL Send me an email so I can tell you more!

Jan said...

Ok, no fair!!!! You can't show these cute bags after I've already ordered mine! LOL!!! Oh my.... they are all adorable!!!