Monday, April 30, 2007

New Van

I will be the proud owner of a different van tonight. I have had the worst luck with my current one. My alternator went out in my van on Friday on my way to a crop. GRR....I can't begin to explain how upset I was. I was calling Bev to have to find the number of the crop online, calling Josh to figure out what to do, calling my mechanic to see if they could pick me up I didn't make it. It was insane. I had finally had it with this van so we went shopping Saturday for a different one and found it. It's the same year, same color. So no one will ever know I got a different one. But that's fine. I am the queen of white mini vans. This will be my 3 one in a row that I have owned! So it's become my signature vehicle. I will post pictures tonight of my weekend. My SIL graduated from COLLEGE! Yahoo...I am sooooo proud of her. I actually cried yesterday while I was telling her congratulations. I am one of those who cry when they are happy, sad, mad, etc. Pretty much anything goes when I cry.


Well, off to work. Then I will post photos later. Here's one to tide you over...it's William in the fish pond at my Inlaws.

No comments: