Sunday, April 15, 2007

Friday the 13th

So I went to Jackson on Friday 13th to have breakfast with Bev. We ate at Bob Evans and then sat and talked for about an hour trying to get our next expos planned. Well, my total was $6.66. WHAT? Are you kidding me?! On Friday the 13th no less. So that was the start of my day!

I got stuck in a terrible traffic jam on the way back home due to construction. I called a new groomer for Ginger and was really happy to hear that their fees are cheaper than by almost half of what I was paying! So the day was getting better!

I go to the school and do my volunteer work. One of the kids in the class was leaving and that was their last day. I felt so bad for the teacher. She was crying so hard. And this was a student who came to school just before Christmas. She didn't even have her for the whole year. So I asked her what she was going to do on the last day of school. She said bring an umbrella! It's truly amazing to see that form of love towards her students. This teacher is beyond the best. I think I will even cry on the last day. Not looking forward to leaving her behind. But the good news is I have one more going thru the school system!

I had an ElisaLou party to do later that night and decided that we would keep it open until Wednesday when I could come to the school system in which she works and take orders at lunch time. So that should be nice party for her.

Picked up my oldest from a friends house. He went for visit to see if he liked it well enough to possible spent the night sometime. Yes, my children are sheltered. They don't stay away from home without us. They have stayed with Grandparents once or twice and with their Aunts a couple of times and that is it.

So the end of my Friday the 13th was nice. I was a little worried by the way it started!

No comments: