Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally posted

Put some of my layouts up on 2peas (www.twopeasinabucket.com) I hate to do this because my layouts are not meant to be designs for others enjoyment. They are for me and my family. I don't like to hear that others don't enjoy them as much as I do! LOL My fear of being judged is very strong! It's a huge weakness that I have. I want to please everyone all the time. No matter what. So for me to step out of my zone and post is a major deal. I just want others to see what LT has to offer them. And if I don't show them they are missing out! It was very hard for me to share my stuff here. And only a handful of my family, friends know about my blog. So it's a safe place for me!

I refuse to look to see if anyone commented. Again....for fear of rejection or displeasure. It's a rotten trait, huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should go and look... cos they have... and they LIKE!!!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Rach! I have totally walked in your shoes! But I have to say that you are one of the people who should just get used to hearing good things about your projects. I'd pick you for my scrapbooking team any day!