Tuesday, January 22, 2008

5 Star Vacation

I am leaving today for my NEW destination: A 5 Star resort NOW! Wow!!!

So it's back to the drawing board on the packing. Guess I better take something more than just shorts/capri's. I don't do DRESS UP. I am NOT a Girly Girl so I only own comfy/non-dressy clothes.

So...I didn't sleep last night due to the excitement. I have about 4 hours total under my belt. And it's going to be LONG day today.

So ADIOS!!!

This will probably be my last post until Sunday! I am soooo excited you can't even imagine.
BUH-BYE!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

OH! Have SOOOOO Much fun, Relax, Laugh, Eat, Drink and Be Merry.
I will be thinking about all of you in the Sun Having the BEST time!!!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels. Enjoy yourself and bring back some sun for us Michiganders!!