Saturday, January 12, 2008

Reunited



This is a picture I took last night of my old Coworker/friend. She moved to Florida back in May 07 and I have missed her dearly. She came back for a family event so of course I had to clean their teeth! I just adore this family. They are extremely loving and giving. I feel like a family member rather than just a friend. My kids love them too! It's was so great to see them again. Gosh..I am so blessed by so many beautiful friendships all over the place. So to each of you...(you know who you are) THANK YOU for being a big part of my life in one form or the other!

Credits: New stuff by Krystal Hartley. Called Sweetest Things. And the newly released alphabet with no name! Go to her blog to play the name it game! You could win the alphabet if your name wins!

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Great page! I can't wait to use the new KH stuff.

Krystal Hartley said...

CUTE! Nice that you could be reunited like that. And can I say I'm lovin' that font in an actual layout (I haven't played with it yet LOL)!